What Are Your Admissions Procedures?
While Whiskers Resort is happy to accept all breeds and will not turn away unaltered pets, we do reserve the right to deny group play to any pet becoming too aggressive or dominant to safely interact with other pets. If your pet is unaltered it is your responsibility to notify us of their cycle and when they are in season. We will take extra precautions during this time. Whiskers Resort and Pet Spa reserves the right to deny services to any pets that becomes overly aggressive with our staff.
What Vaccinations Are Required?
Our primary concern at Whiskers Resort is the happiness, health, and well-being of every one of our guests. The following vaccines are required to be current for all guests at Whiskers Resort & Pet Spa. We require that you contact your veterinarian and have them fax over current records before your pet’s visit. If we have not received updated vaccine history at the time of check in your pet will be placed in one of our isolation rooms until we receive proof of the vaccines. This is done for the safety of every pet in our facility.
- Bordetella - Once Yearly
- Negative Fecal Exam - Once Yearly
- Canine Influenza- Once Yearly
- Negative Fecal Exam - Once Yearly
- A holiday period is considered the 3 days before and after the actual holiday
- A two night minimum stay is required over a holiday
- A 50% deposit is required to reserve a spot over a holiday. This deposit is fully refundable up to 30 days prior to the start of the stay. If the stay is cancelled 15-30 days prior then the deposit will be transferred as a credit on account to use for future services. The deposit becomes non-refundable when a stay is cancelled within 14 days to the start of the reservation. The deposit will be applied to the balance at checkout.
- Clients that have a boarding package with us will only need to put a $50 deposit down to secure a spot over the holidays. This deposit is fully refundable up to 14 days prior to the start of the reservation. The deposit will be placed on account after the stay and can be used towards future services.
If you would like your dog to receive group play please call us prior to their first visit. You will need to schedule a complimentary evaluation day in order for them to go into group play. We cannot complete these evaluations without a reservation. For safety measures all dogs must be evaluated prior to being placed into a group play situation.
What Are Your Hours?
|Monday – Friday||
Lobby: 6:00am – 8:00pm Pick up available until 9:00pm
After Hours Pick UP Number 616-970-2403 TEXT Only
Lobby: 7:00am - 3:00pm
Lobby: 11:00am - 7:00pm
|Holidays||Please call ahead for special hours|
Standard Check-In Time for Boarding is anytime after 2:00 pm
Standard Check-Out Time for Boarding is anytime before 12:00 pm
Please call the front desk if you need to make arrangements outside of our standard times. Scheduling an early arrival or late departure will result in a $20 fee per room. If a boarding package is purchased this fee will be waived but an accurate arrival and departure time is still requested.
Can I Take a Tour?
Normally we allow in person tours any time that we are open but due to Covid-19 we are currently not allowing the public in to our building. We have made a video tour that will walk you through our facility so you can see what we're all about!
If you would like to save time at check in please print the paperwork located in our resources section and bring it completed at the time of check in or email it back to us at firstname.lastname@example.org