All Inclusive Dog Boarding
Pamper your pooch with our luxury overnight lodging accommodations. Your pet will enjoy between three and five hours of playtime per day which can vary due to weather conditions. In-room dining is available up to three times a day with fresh, cool water available at all times. Our facility is fully climate-controlled for your pet's comfort.
Explore Room Service & Activities
The Patio accommodation is the smallest room we offer. The room is 3’ x 5’ and generally in a high traffic area of the building. It is ideal for dogs that love to watch the world around them. The Patio includes a karunda bed with a fleece blanket.
The Suite is a generously-sized room that is 5’ x 10’. It offers a flat screen TV for background noise and keeps the comfort of home right here at the resort. This room is ideal for dogs that would like a little more room to stretch out. The Suite includes a karunda bed and fleece blanket.
The Terrace Suite is reserved for dogs that are not interested in interacting with other guests or need a space away from the other dogs because they are nervous. These rooms are similar to the Suite, but they also offer a private 5’ x 10’ outdoor terrace that is heated in the winter and cooled with fans in the summer. Dogs reserved in these rooms will not have the option of receiving group play.
The Villas are an exceptional accommodation that is great for pets that are older or are a little more anxious who will benefit from a more peaceful space. The room is 8’ x 7’ and is made utilizing soundproof batten and acoustical caulk that ensures a quiet setting. They are equipped with a plush premium bed and a flat screen TV. Any dog that stays in this room will have the option of group play or individual playtime with the staff. Upon departure, a personalized, detailed report card will be sent home to the owner with updates on how everything went during the dogs stay at Whiskers (There is a two-night minimum stay on receiving the report card). Pictures coming soon. Please check out our video tour or Facebook page for pictures.
The Penthouse is our largest and most luxurious option. The room is 10’ x 10’ and equipped with a daybed, couch, and a flat screen TV. The outdoor terrace is an additional 10’ x 10’ of space, heated in the winter, and cooled in the summer with a personal ceiling fan. Dogs reserved in this room will enjoy their own private terrace, plus have the option of group play. There is a 2-night minimum stay for this room and a deposit is required.
Click here for a tour of Whiskers Resort & Pet Spa
All Inclusive Boarding Pricing - Effective February 1st 2023
|One Night||1st Dog||2nd Dog|
|Suite - All||$69||$59|
Packages - Nightly Rate is Shown
- Check-In and Check-Out fees are waived with the purchase of a boarding package allowing more flexibility on the day of arrival and departure
- Have multiple pets and want to purchase a package? Please ask our front desk for current pricing.
- Packages never expire but they are non-refundable after 30 days
- A holiday period is considered the 3 days before and after the actual holiday
- A two night minimum stay is required over a holiday
- A 50% deposit is required to reserve a spot over a holiday. This deposit is fully refundable up to 30 days prior to the start of the stay. If the stay is cancelled 15-30 days prior then the deposit will be transferred as a credit on account to use for future services. The deposit becomes non-refundable when a stay is cancelled within 14 days to the start of the reservation. The deposit will be apply to the balance at check out.
- Clients that have a boarding package with us will only need to put a $50 deposit down to secure a spot over the holidays. This deposit is fully refundable up to 14 days prior to the start of the reservation. The deposit will be placed on account after the stay and can be used towards future services.
Food Portioning Policy
We ask that the provided food brought in for a boarding stay is pre-portioned into individual baggies (Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner). If food is not portioned at the time of check in, there will be a $10 service fee per dog charged to the boarding stay.
Standard Check-In and Check-Out Times
Our standard check-in time for boarding is anytime after 2:00 pm and our standard check-out time is anytime before 12:00 pm. Scheduling an early arrival or late departure will result in a $20 fee per room. If a boarding package is purchased this fee will be waived but an accurate arrival and departure time is still requested.